Terms and Conditions
Release of Liability
I, agree for the consideration of receiving firearms training, instruction, and facility usage, do hereby release and forever unconditionally discharge WRIGHT SHOOTING CONCEPTS, LLC it’s officers, owners, agents, and employees from any and all claims, causes of action or other liability for injury or damages arising from the undersigned’s receipt of firearms training, instruction, and facility usage from WRIGHT SHOOTING CONCEPTS, LLC, its officer, owners, agents, or employees. I do further covenant, warrant and agree not to institute any suit or proceeding, whether in law or in equity, arising from or connected with any loss, injury or damage that I may sustain as a result of the firearms training, instructions, and facility usage that I receive from WRIGHT SHOOTING CONCEPTS, LLC.
I hereby declare that the terms of this Agreement have been completely read and are fully understood and voluntarily accepted for the purpose of making a full and final settlement of any claims, disputed or otherwise, that may arise on account of injuries, loss and/or damages in connection with the above-mentioned firearms training, instruction, facility usage and for the express purpose of precluding forever any further or additional claims arising out of a possible accident. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
I understand that:
1. The use of a firearm against another person is considered “DEADLY FORCE.” I should always be guided by my SOP, Local, State, and Federal laws.
2. Firearms “Techniques” will be taught in this course, not “Rules of Engagement.”
3. Should I violate one of the Firearms Safety Rules, I will discontinue from attending this course without REFUND. I understand that safety is my responsibility.
1. Treat all firearms as if they were LOADED.
2. Keep your finger off the TRIGGER, until you are ready to shoot.
3. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
4. Always keep the gun UNLOADED until ready for use.